The working principle and characteristics of a two-cylinder four-column hydraulic press? How much do you know? Nowadays, most four-column hydraulic presses on the market are single-cylinder. Many users don’t know much about the working principle of a two-cylinder four-column hydraulic press, and how it differs from a single-cylinder four-column hydraulic press, and so on. The two hydraulic cylinders of the two-cylinder four-column hydraulic press shall respectively complete the automatic working cycles of rapid feed and rapid retreat. The circuit is an oil supply system with double pumps. One pump is a low-pressure high-flow pump, which delivers low-pressure oil for two-cylinder fast forward or fast rewind. One is a high-pressure small-flow pump, which supplies the high-pressure oil required for the working feed of the two cylinders. However, their pressures are all regulated by overflow valves.
1) A hydraulic press,The low-speed stability of throttling speed regulation is better.
- The system efficiency is low, so it is only suitable for occasions with small power; while the low-speed stability of volumetric speed regulation is not good, but the efficiency is high.
- Combining the two, you can get a more ideal volume throttling combined speed control loop. The speed adjustment process of this circuit is: first use the speed control valve to adjust the speed of the hydraulic cylinder, which is throttling speed adjustment, which has the advantages of throttling speed adjustment; and then adjust the flow rate of the hydraulic pump to the flow rate required by the hydraulic cylinder.
- That is, it can just ensure the constant pressure in front of the speed control valve, which makes the system in a state of less loss and obtains the advantages of volumetric speed control.
- Every time you adjust the speed control valve, you need to adjust the variable pump to make it fit. If the pressure-limiting variable pump is used, it can be automatically adjusted when the load changes and the output flow of the hydraulic pump of the hydraulic press can be equal to the flow of the hydraulic cylinder.
- The speed rigidity, smoothness of motion, carrying capacity, and speed adjustment range of this circuit are the same as those of the speed control valve throttling speed control circuit.
2) The volume throttling speed control circuit of the differential pressure variable pump and the throttle valve.
- In this circuit, the output flow of the hydraulic pump is the flow required by the throttle valve, and there is no overflow loss; the pressure difference before and after the throttle valve is reached is the pressure output by the hydraulic pump.
- When the load changes, the output flow of the hydraulic pump also changes, keeping the pressure difference before and after the throttle valve constant, which causes the flow of the hydraulic pump to return to the original value.
- The flow is not affected by the load change and has good speed rigidity. It is suitable for small and medium power occasions with large load changes and low speed.
- When it starts to work, the solenoid valve is energized at the same time, and the pressure oil output by the hydraulic pump 2 enters the left cavity of the hydraulic cylinder through the one-way valves 6 and 8. At this time, the two pumps supply oil at the same time to make each piston move forward quickly.
- When the pressure is under pressure, the stroke valve 15 And after 16, it is converted by fast forward.
The above is an introduction to the working principle and characteristics of the two-cylinder four-column hydraulic press. I hope everyone can understand it better after reading it.