HARSLE Four post-press For SaleSinks making machinery from HARSLE 500t Hydraulic Presses
HARSLE Four Post Press Machine for sale with Gauge with an optional configuration.
Main motor: Siemens brand from Germany
1. Computer-optimized structure design; four-column structure: simple, economic, and practical.
2. Cartridge valve equipped for the hydraulic control system, reliable, durable, and less hydraulic shock, shorter connection pipeline and fewer release points,
3. The hydraulic Stamping integrated system is adopted as a separate control unit.
4. HARSLE Four Post Press machine for sale Independent electrical control, reliable, audio-visual, and convenient for maintenance.
5. Centralized button control system, with adjustment, hand, and semi-auto operation modes at the operator’s choice (semi-automatic has two types of tech:set-stroke single and set pressure single).
6. Pneumatic shop press Hydraulic Forging Press with Gauge’s operating force, no-load traveling and, low-speed movement, and price travel range can be adjusted subject to technological requirements.
7. 500 Ton Hydraulic Forging Press with Gauge controls system has an adjustment, manual, semiautomatic, the process can divide into general process action and tensile process action
8. Hydraulic press machine’s four-column type press featuring a compact arrangement and a high price-performance ratio. Hydraulic press Straight side structure press with high rigidity and precision, eccentric load resistance performance.
9. Hydraulic Die Press’s cartridge valve integrated unit equipped in the Hydraulic Press Machine Small’s hydraulic control system, with high reliability, durability. Machine oil leakage can avoid by means of proper piping and minimum hydraulic impact design.
10. The electrical system controlled by imported PLC units, with the features of compact, sensitivity, reliability and flexibility, reliable actions, and easy maintenance are the features of the system based on relay control.
11. The hydraulic press’s stroke and pressure can adjust within a specific scope.